My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Pictures




Reegan looking for those eggs!!!



What exactly do you want me to do???


Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jeff out did themselves again with gift for the kids.




Thanks you Aunt Debbie and Uncle Jeff I love these books!!




OK... I really don't have a proper excuse for not posting sooner. Let's just call it 100% lazy

The kids are off on spring break right now, Just typing those words gives me chills!!! Ryker is off for two weeks. What's with THAT!!!! We took Ryker and Reegan skiing this week... this was Reegans first time skiing on a real ski hill, she did amazing fell a few times and managed to stop the ski lift once. Ryker is a snowboarder and has improved so much since I last saw him on the hills. It was a beautiful day the sun was shining and the snow was amazing we couldn't have asked for a better day. In a few years little Larkyn can join us.

Easter morning was a chocolate .. chocolate and more chocolate. Larkyn was a little overwhelmed by the Easter egg hunt. She managed to put one or two eggs in her basket. The Bernard Callebaut Bunny made a stop at our house I am truly thankful for that. Yum Yum
My waist line does not need it but my taste buds are enjoying each bite. Speaking of waist lines every since I turned 40 I seem to have developed the dreaded spare tire. "WHAT's With that???" Lipo here I come.


Well folks that's about it.. Just counting the days until school is back in!!!

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Carolyn said...

I love Larkyn's "I have to do what?" look! DX was a bit confused by it all, too. But when he found out that he owned all that chocolate... well, lets say it blew his little mind. Take care. Easter break is over on Tuesday here.

RoLo said...

Hoping you all had fun over your spring break.