My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, March 10, 2008

No More Anonymous!!!!

So here's the deal. Since I started this blog I have always welcomed all comments good ones and not so good ones.
That being said what I will not welcome is negative comments under Anonymous!!!
Common, if you are going to say something negative don't be a coward and hid behind the Anonymous options.
So I have decided to change my blog so that you can't leave an anonymous comment!!
Sorry for those out there who have left wonderful comments in the past and have had no chose but to use the anonymous option because you don't have access to the other options provided. Anyone is alway welcome to email me.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

you go girl...I found the comment....had that myself not so long ago....people are just nas-tay sometimes.....don't let it bother you..... ;)

Smooch!

Andie said...

It is so sad that people can be cruel...and for no reason! I'm sorry that it has happened to you, and I totally understand your change.
Blessings to you-
Andie