My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Love This Author!!!


Five years ago while I was recovering after surgery my mother gave me the book Confessions of a Shopaholic. To be honest when she first gave it to me I really wasn't that interested in ready it. At that point I only seem to read true stories and biographies etc., But after I got home and found myself with nothing to do I picked up the book and started to read.


I have NEVER in my life laughed so hard while reading this book!! Much to my husbands dismay I could totally relate to Becky . Within the next six months I devoured the next two books that followed and then found myself pining away waiting for her next novel to appear. I have read all of her books and each one makes me laugh even more.


Then last week as I found myself in the book store to purchase a birthday gift, there before me was this book "REMEMBER ME". I am not lying I almost screamed in the store when I saw it " I kid you Not"... I quickly went over, took it from the shelve holding it in my hand actually coveting it to ensure NO one took the copy from me... I hadn't even read what this book was about. All that matter was that the book said Sophie Kinselle!!!


Now I read a movie is in the works for her shopaholic books!!!! I only hope this movie is able to capture the humour that are in every page of her books.

www.sophiekinsella.com

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

I love her books too, have read all of them except for this new one:) I have seen pics on people.com of the new movie being filmed for the shopoholic series.....

Tracey and Mike said...

I have not read one of her books yet. I'll have to add them to my wish list & check them out.