My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Her First Loose Tooth!!!!


Well it's been over a week since I took these pictures and still that tooth is hanging on. Reegan is sooo excited to be loosing her first tooth. It's at the point were it's starting to drive her crazy and eating is becoming more uncomfortable.

Tomorrow is an exciting day for us. Over a month ago when I was at my Adoption Agency doing a show and tell for couples who are in the process of adopting, our local paper was there collection info for a story they are doing this summer on International Adoption. They asked me then if they could come by and talk to our family about our process and experiences. So tomorrow they come to interview us... Ryker thinks this is very cool and Reegan is worried about what to wear.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Shirley said...

Yay for Reegan..Now the tooth fairy knows that you get $10 for the first tooth!!! Right???

Cindy Foote said...

Your girls are sooooooo beautiful! It looks like they really enjoy one another. I love that. My sister is my dearest friend. Here's to sisterhood! - Cindy