My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Larkyn's Heart Is A.O.K



We were off to the Doctors today for Larkyns six month check-up and to find out how her second ECG went.

What a relief to find out this second test came back perfect. So we don't have to worry about this issue again... She's gaining weight and is now 22lbs her height is wonderful.. She can say over 15 words and the other day she actually said "I Love You" I think I managed to get that on video and will try and download it later.

She loves to eat any kind of meat, bread, pasta and rice. Fruit and veggies on the other hand she will only eat if they are pureed. Even a Banana she won't touch. She defiantly has a thing about texture's she started Gymnastics this week and was so funny running around in her bare feet. When she came to a different mat with a different texture she would refuse to go on it or insist I help her as she stepped forward.


4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Great news on your little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she has grown sooo much!!!
I love the look of the blog, so welcoming!

Kim said...

YEAH!!!
Glad to hear the Great News..
Have a Great Weekend

Tao's Mommy said...

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I cannot believe how big Larkyn is getting...she is absolutely beautiful!!!

HUGS
Kim & Channing