My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, April 21, 2008

This weekend we received yet another dump of snow. I normally wouldn't mind a spring snow fall but it's starting to slow the progress down in our back yard. Our pool is scheduled to open next week but now we might have to delay that.

The tiling has stopped because the installers had a personal issue and won't be back until later this week... Even when we decide to pay the big bucks and get someone to do these things for us problems still seem to arise.
On the Larkyn front.. She's really starting to show signs of Terrible Two's. All this weekend she had temper tantrum after tantrum. Making our house very stressful and VERY loud.
After months of neglect I decided to find a home for my fish... I just was not able to find the time to keep them as clean as what I liked...
Lets hope our weather starts to warm up and our tile guys return.
Finally my sister sent me some pictures of Ryker and Reegan when they were younger.. I sometimes forget just how cute they were. I just loved Ryker with short blond hair.

Reegan washing Daddy's truck

Ryker with his bleach Blond Hair

Reegan with her lovely Pixie Cut

Have A Wonderful Day Everyone!!!

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

oh, they look like such babies! What cute pictures.
We are about a 2.5 hr. drive from Mississauga and Mike is off for the month of July (after the 4th), so maybe we can figure something out for when you're here.

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW.....I'm not sure I like Ryker's hair that color...LOL!!! But I do love the pixie cut on Reegan!! Love the "old" pictures..

Calico Sky said...

adorable!!!
I did a double take and thought, does she have 6 kids?!?! LOL