My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, April 14, 2008

What's Been Up !!!

Check Spelling


So as of April 14th here's our pool. It's looking pretty good. We open the pool in two weeks!!!!!



Do you remember this room?



Just look at me NOW!!! New floor a fresh coat of paint .. Gone are those old storage shelves, nice white cupboards take your place.... Life is Good... Thanks Honey!!!!






Miss Larkyn trying on Reegan new helmet





So this was our pool last Tuesday.



This is what it looked like Wednesday morning when we woke up...



The kids enjoyed the dump of snow... it was the perfect kind for making snowmen and building snow forts.





This is why Dad's are far more fun then moms. While I was out David decided to start work on the upstairs bathroom. He had repaired the walls and now they needed to be primed... Unlike me David decided to let Reegan do some painting.... She had a blast!!!! Dad's are the best.. The Tiles guys have started tiling the floor this week. Pinch me I think I am dreaming!!!!



3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Lookin' fabulous! You are really getting the jobs done.

Shirley said...

Oh, I so can't wait to swim in that pool..Everything looks fantastic...speaking of fantastic..head on over to my blog land..haha..Yes I finally posted some pics!!!
Glad all is well..Pictures are great!!

Anonymous said...

I want to come for a swim!!!
:0)