My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, July 25, 2008

Our First Full Week In Ontario



Our Friend Brent lent us his boat while we were staying in Honey Harbour for the week. Growing up David was used to using the Lakes for fun in the sun. But living out West we don't have the lakes so our kids aren't used to riding in a boat and having fun on the water. Having this boat was the best for them. They all had a blast even the BIG kids!!!



Here's Ryker sharing his ice-cream with Larkyn



A perfect Pose



Ryker Man very much enjoyed all that power on the water!!!





Ryker Knee Boarding, the water was very cold but he was a trooper!!





Entering the Trent-Severn Waterway. This was a first for me and the children. Living in Ontario for most of my life I had only seen boats go up the locks.. But this time I was in the boat!!! The kids enjoyed the ride... We are on our way to the Big Chute!!!

Waiting for the lock doors to open for us.



Hold On only 8 minuets and we will be at the top


Up We go!!!!!


David, Larkyn, Reegan and Ryker at the Big Chute

Me and the kids at the Big Chute as it goes back down to the water. I very much enjoyed showing this to my kids. It brought back some wonderful memories of when my parents took me and my sister to this place when we were kids.


Now this is what I call tubing!!!


The Captain of the ship taking a little break.




Our Beautiful Children


Captain Reegan

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are fabulous!!!! And even though I am the "Aunt" I still agree 100% that they are GORGEOUS children!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how many memories this brings back for me. I stayed at Honey Harbour - Delawana resort (I think I'm rememboring the right place?) and my aunt lives right by that lock you encountered!!

Kelly said...

Hi Wendy,

Looks like you are all having an amazing summer of fun! The kids are getting so big. Larkyn is still as beautiful as ever, and I love Reegan's short hair!

Hope you are all doing well and are enjoying your trip to Ontario. Sorry we have been out of touch. Aidan sends big hugs to Larkyn.
Love,
Kelly