My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We Leave Tomorrow

Well our bags are pack and we are ready to go. We are off to Ontario for two wonderful weeks of fun and sun (well that's the hope anyway). Our first week there we are staying at the Delawanna Inn Resort, were the kids can swim, golf, do walk climbing and join in on the kids activities that they have for them... Our friend has lent us his boat so we can do some tubing, water skiing and boating in and around the Honey Harbour area. (Pray for warm sunny weather).
Our second week we head back to Mississauga to stay with my sister and her husband were we hope to swim some more, go to Niagara Falls, Ontario Place and the Science Center. Our last Friday there we are meeting up with Tracey and Mike http://becomingfive.blogspot.com/ a couple who we travelled with last August, we plan to go to the Toronto Zoo with them. Then on Saturday we are back to Simon and Claudia's house to visit Madalyn (Larkyn China Sister) once again and celebrate her second birthday...
Reegan has been packed and unpacked a million times... She does not want to forget a thing. Ryker is looking forward to having a boat to run around in for a week.
While we are there we will see Stephen who can now speak... It will be so nice to hear his voice again.
The kids have been enjoying these last few days of very warm temperatures.
Much to my husbands dismay our little Reegan decided to cut her hair off... I think it looks great, David has instructed me to NEVER allow her to do that again.


Reegan and her best friend Caitlyn

Larkyn, Daddy and Reegan I love the short Hair

My little goof balls!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

have a wonderful time....I will look forward to pictures wen you get back! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think the hair cut is cute. Trevor doesn't like it. He's like David. It's a guy thing - they like girls/women to have long hair.

What a shock to read about Donna's husband. I'm glad he seems to be on the mend. The visiual field loss is what I have after my brain hemorrhage. It's an inconvenience, but not the end of the world. So if that's the worst of what he ends up with he'll be very lucky indeed.

Best to you all.
Love, Nancy

geminirn said...

Have a great and safe trip,praying for lots of sunshine to head your way.

Shari said...

I'm really looking forward to meeting you and your family! The zoo should be a blast...I haven't been there since I was a kid. It'll be amazing to see the little ones experience new and wonderful animals for the first time.

See you Friday!

RoLo said...

I love Reegans new do