My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We are HOME!!!

Well after two and a half weeks we arrived safe and sound Monday night. Our plane was delayed by two hours at the airport but the kids were a great help at keeping Larkyn entertained.


We all had a great time... We saw and did so much that I can't possibly put it into one post.

Our first weekend there we met up with one of David oldest friends Paul and his family. We went to Ontario Place and the Science Center. It was a great weekend..

David, Paul, Adam, Ryker, Jesse, Reegan and Sara at Ontario Place

Paul and His Lovely Wife Shauna



Reegan at the Science Center




Daddy and the girls watching the tornado form


Not even on vacation for two days yet and Ryker's already tired of me taking his picture

Everyone outside the Science Center (except me I was taking the picture)

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Glad you had a wonderful trip!! Looks & sounds like a lot of fun!!Heard you had a great time with Tracey,Mike and the girls....wish we could've been there!!

Can you believe we are only a few weeks away from our 1 year??? WOW...

OH MY #6 said...

First time to your BLOG. I live in Toronto and happened upon you through Steff's BLOG!

Lea

RoLo said...

looks like you had fun, still loving Reegans new do, and Rykers look in that photos says it all hehhe

Norma said...

welcome home......i am looking forward to hearing about your trip

Shari said...

Hey Wendy!
It was fabulous meeting you guys too! I've made up a DVD slideshow from our trip to the zoo! We'll send you a copy.
Shari
P.S. and yes...stay tuned for a bikini next summer...it's been years! LOL