My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Third Day "Family Time"

On the Wednesday my sister had a pool party and invited some of my cousins and there kids over... It was great to see them all.. Some I hadn't seen in over 10 years and I was great to finally be able to meet there kids.


This is my dad's side of the family.

My cousin Carrie, my sister, Me and my cousin Nancy



Me and my sister


My mom's side of the family


More of my mom's side


Debbie and my cousin Joy with a little one in her tummy.


My cousin Heather and her two little ones



STAY TUNED
STILL TO COME
A DAY AT THE ZOO AND LARKYN'S CHINA SISTER 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY







1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! It sounds like your trip was great. I'm really looking forward to seeing Madeleine's party. I'm feeling like a sap, but I'm "missing" Rachel's Chinese sisters today...Phyllis