My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Second Day "Niagara Falls and Marine Land"

Niagara Falls


On our second day the weather was perfect for Niagara Fall and Marine Land. Reegan has wanted to go to Marine Land for over two years now. She saw an add on TV for it and as soon as we told the kids we where going to Ontario the first thing out of Reegan mouth was "I want to go to Marina Land"



We first went to the falls. I didn't expect the kids to crazy over them but I wanted them to see them.

These are the American Falls!!









Aunt Debbie, Larkyn and Reegan at the falls





















Our Three Beautiful Children... I made sure to watch Ryker VERY closely... Pushing Reegan over the falls was just too tempting for him. LOL

Once again Ryker's look says it All. Honestly I think he would need to see a barrel with a person go over the falls before he got excited



Marine Land





We were in the splash zone for this performance and boy could you get wet. The new swimming enclosures for the whales are fantastic.

















This was the only ride that Larkyn went on and she LOVED it!!!




This roller Coaster was more Reegan's speed


Larkyn and Daddy getting ready for the Sea Lion's show

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

"T" said...

Wow how beautiful. Looks like yall are having a great time...

Anonymous said...

it's sad to me that families visit places that take whales from the ocean and confine them to the equivalent of bathtubs, for a few minutes of your family's amusement. Don't you ever wonder what life is like on the other side of the barrier for those who never get to leave? Doesn't it seem strange to you that we look people in cages to punish them for bad behaviour but we lock animals in cages because we love them? That is a strange love indeed. I hope you teach your children better lessons as they get older. -Lynn