My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Randy Pausch Dies!!!

I have been following this mans story since he appeared on an Oprah show last fall. His Last Lecture truly touch so many things inside me and I was so encourage to listen to this young man talk about how he overcame obstacles to achieve all the wonderful things in his life. Now knowing that he was going to died and leave his wife and three small children behind didn't seem to tarnish his positive outlook on life.
The doctors gave him six months to live. He had managed to beat that by at least six extra months. Then on Thursday I check his blog page and read that his health was failing him. I truly had hoped that a miracle would happen, but today when I checked his blog I read that on Friday he had passed away.
I can't imagine what his family must be feeling. I know they have had lots of time to prepare but to lose such a great presents in your life's. To not have your daddy around, I can not imagine what they must all be feeling.



This is his book that he wrote, I encourage everyone out there to pick this book up and read it!!!!







2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

I have also been following his story since he was on Oprah, it is an amazing life story.

Shirley said...

Yes I also did see him on Oprah..What an inspiration to all of us...and such a beautiful family!