My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Second Week In Ontairo "The First Day"

The Second week In Ontario we stayed with my sister. The weather was much hotter and reminded me of one of the cooler days in China

Our first stop was Canada's Wonderland. I can't remember the last time I was there myself but it sure has A LOT more rides and a FANTASTIC water park now.
Reegan's first ride was the Wild Beast roller coaster. She insisted that she was O.K. to go on it and INSISTED that she wanted to ride up front with her brother. Lets just say as we went over the top for the first time all I heard was her SCREAM "I DON'T LIKE THIS GET ME OFF THIS NOW" . With each turn and drop she screamed louder and louder... I will give her this she didn't cry once... but she decided not to go on another roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland that day.!!!

The Wild Beast Roller Coaster.. Reegans All Smiles at this point!!!

The water parks wave pool, in the back ground is Canada's Wonderland newest ride the Behemoth.

Larkyn at the water Park


Reegan enjoyed this sort of flying.


This was the last picture of the day and it says it all.. Larkyn is fast asleep and David is trying to strangle both the children!!! LOL
STAY TUNED FOR DAY TWO!!!!!




4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

Catching up on your posts. The first week of your trip looked fantastic! And I'm so happy to see that your friend Stephen continues to recover.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your trip, though I already know how it ends. LOL

OH MY #6 said...

it all looks very familiar. Great photos!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

Great post! I can't believe you have been gone over a week already. I am ready for another dose of you guys!

Brandi said...

I want to go now, it looks like the kids had a blast!!