My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, August 25, 2008

Lovable Lables

A friend of mine "Tracey Brown" who travelled to China a month after us to get there little girl is selling labels.

Lovable Labels www.traceyb.lovablelabels.ca

With school approaching I figured I would need these for Reegan. I was blow away at the web site, they have tones of stuff. I decide to get tags for her backpack and lunch kit, then I saw that they had clothing stick on label's Yahoo NO IRONING!!!! and last but not least I ordered shoe labels, these are great because not only are they durable they also come with a clear sticker to put over them to ensure they stay put!!!

Lovable Labels has tones of other great things so check it out.

www.traceyb.lovablelabels.ca

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

oooooo....I'm goin to have to check it out.

I did that picture in Picasa. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea.....wish they had those when we were kids.

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute!

RoLo said...

These are great:) Just been catching up on the videos. I love your post about your LV bag, I remember your post about your hubby buying your purse in HK.