My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh I Almost Forgot!!!

I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner. Almost a year ago while we where in Hong Kong my wonderful husband purchased for me the wallet of my dreams "A Louis Vuitton" While in China we saw tones of fakes everywhere we went and my husband tried in vain to convince me that a fake was just a good as the real thing. But I could not be persuaded. So on our last day in Hong Kong he surprised me by buying me the wallet I really wanted.

Then the day before we left for Ontario this summer, he surprised me with the matching purse. I wish he had taken a video of me when he brought out the Louis Vuitton bag... I was in bed and when I saw the shopping bag with the LV on it I started to scream then I hid my head under the blanket not able to look inside for fear that my husband might just be joking me. ( That is totally something he would do) I wanted to savour each moment as I opened the bag to find the most beautiful gift box. Just holding the gift box sent me into a screaming fit. I very slowing opened the box to find that familiar cloth bag with those beautiful brown letter on it (Louis Vuitton). By this point David was killing himself laughing at me and my very silly reactions. Then the moment of truth, as I opened the cloth bag I swear I could hear the angles in heaven singing, and at that very moment in my mind a ray of light came shining through our bedroom window (even though it was dark outside) to display the most beautiful handbag I had every seen.

At that moment I realized this man can still make Fairy Tales Come True!!! Some fairy tales have glass slippers or a kiss from there prince mine is a Louis Vuitton. LOL

OK I am a little silly about this but come on people it's a "LOUIS VUITTON"

I LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!


2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

You are still such a big kid at heart...a big kid that is with VERY EXPENSIVE tastes. Good for you!

geminirn said...

Beautiful!I Love Them!!!!!!You lucky dog!