My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We Are In Sooo Much Trouble!!!!

Well it's begun... and all I have to say is "she's very loud and persistent". What finally ended this tantrum was the offer to have some popcorn.

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

OH MY #6 said...

oh dear!

Lea
xo

"T" said...

Well after watching that I knew for sure agin that I am suppose to wait in this long lone for China. I smiled the whole time and thought she was cute. Man is my Kid gonna be a brat. lol

geminirn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!But they look so darn sweet when they are asleep.....lol!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Well you can't blame Ran's influence for that! Oh, wait, actually you probably could ... LOL

Lilly Bluemoon said...

Oh, I've heard that song so many times, I have all the words memorized.

My youngest son, who just turned
20, sang the loudest and the longest.

I'm glad they stopped because when the video began, it scared my dogs!