My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Little Girl Turn's 2 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"



In just two days it will be our first year anniversary date for our Gotcha Day. But before that special occasion we get to celebrate Larkyn's 2nd Birthday. Because her birthday and her Gotcha Day are soo close I considered for a time just celebrating her Birthday on her Gotcha Day.




Reegan has been excited for months about this gift. She decided months ago that she was going to Build A Bear and make Larkyn a Panda bear. Reegan also put a personal recording inside the bear and when Larkyn pushes the button the Panda bear says "Ni Hao Larkyn"

We used the last of our Birthday Candles that we purchased in China. They are a huge hit with the crowd!!! LOL

At the end of the evening I took a picture of the Knight side of the family (Only) with all the Grandchildren... If you look closely you can see my brother In-Law through the window sneaking into the shot. Because I was taking the picture and Chris's wife was absent we decided to only take a picture of the siblings and there kids, but Duane had plans of his own!!! lol





2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Larkyn!!! You have grown so much in the last year......we miss you and love you!!!!

XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it has been a year since we got Larkyn. She is a completely different little girl. Happy Birthday may little "China Doll". LOVE YOU!