My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Day's Good and Not So Good!!









Well my weekend started off on a very good note.. First off I treated myself to some time away from the house and got a new due. Cutting your hair off is such a refreshing change.










Ryker had friends over all day Saturday so I didn't need to worry that he was playing on his computer. There is nothing like friends to keep you away from a screen.



Reegan had her friends running through the house all day on Saturday as well. It's so nice to have kids of all ages running around having a good old fashion time just playing games and laughing at the silliest things.

Then we had a turn in the weather. Our littlest decided to get a very high fever. Nothing seemed to get it to go down not meds or a bath so we decided to take Larkyn to the Children's Hospital were she was sick many times. After a very long wait the Doctor assured us it was nothing to worry about just the flu. I know that if this had been Ryker or Reegan at that age I would have just waited it out until the next day... But with Larkyn I felt I couldn't take any chance so to the Emergency we went. She's doing much better today.. drinking her bottles and no fever but she's still very fussy. In this picture you will see our cat Shadow sitting on my knee right up against Larkyn. As soon as Larkyn started to feel sick Shadow was there right beside her...


Sunday we were draining the pool getting it ready for closure tomorrow. We had another wonderful summer with this pool the kids had a blast, I can't wait until next summer.


I wanted to give everyone a BIG Thank-you for leaving all your wonderful comments. To the comment left by Anonymous you are entitled to your option that's what freedom of speech is all about. I have no issues with asking for attention!!!

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Yoou look marvelous...and shockingly like one of my very close friends. Your picture actually COULD betaken for hers.

Brandi said...

Love your new style. I am off to have my hair done on Saturday, thinking of getting it cut short also!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wendy.

I've been away from your blog for a few days so I was quite taken aback to hear about little Larkyn's flu! I'm glad she is getting better. The whole thing must have been quite disconcerting!

Phyllis