My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, September 28, 2007

OK What Gives???

I have noticed since our return from China the amount of comments on my blog has drastically declined... What's with THAT!!!! It's like everyone wants to be apart of the party but once the party is over no one wants to hang around to clean up the mess. Maybe my posts are just not that interesting anymore. If that's the case then I am very sorry and will do my best to make them worth your reading. I realize I don't have the fan base like some blogs and I certainly don't want to name names http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com/ http://hannahinchina.blogspot.com/ just to NOT name a few!!!

My counter tells me that lots of people have taken a sneak peak but yet no comments... You don't have to right anything poetic, or inspirational.. A simple hello would suffice..

Please remember as much as I love being a stay at home mom I am just that a STAY AT HOME MOM... isolated from the real world away from adult conversation I don't get a regular coffee break or lunch break and when I do get those odd moments of time to myself my computer is my only escape when escape seems impossible...

So I implore all of my fellow blogger's to really think twice the next time you visit mine or anyones blogs to simply say hello or bye to let us know that you were here.




14 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

Im still here:)

Brandi said...

Hey lady, just leaving my comment to say HI!!, I can come over anytime, let me know when it is good for you.

Anonymous said...

I was here!

Cheers to you and yours!

Nancy

Dawn and Dale said...

I'm a "lurker" who has your blog on my bloglines!!

I still stop in awe everytime I read your daughter's name!! I love it!!! Sooo beautiful!!

For me...I've had a hard time blogging and probably commenting too...just cause the wait has become so long and hard!! Kind of taking little steps back a bit. I've noticed many of my blogger friends doing that as well. At least the ones with Log in dates around the same times as ours!! We are soon to be 18 mths logged in with at least another year to go it's seeming :(

Keep blogging!! There are lot's of lurkers around forsure!!

Shirley said...

Well, you are not the only one. I had many comments on mine also but once we got home..it decreased alot. It was mainly alot of people who are waiting for their referral to come..so once its over for you..I think they move on to others..but just take the buddies you have!!!! We are all still here to enjoy this journey with you and your family..YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Sunday morning Sister dear, I always try and leave you a little comment...after all you're about the only one other than perhaps Nancy who ever leaves anything on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here!

I think it is true that lots of people want to live varaciously through families who are in China and get their "fix" reading your travel journal. Then when you get home, they look for other blogs to live vicariously through.

I also think that people (and I am speaking for myself as well) who have a lot of blogs on their blog roll and it is just not possible to comment on every single post on every single blog.

That doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading your blog or seeing pictures of your great kids!!!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Yep, I've been hearing the chirping of crickets over at my blog too! I think it's like Christmas - once the anticipation is over for some people it loses it's excitement. I'll still hang around though - this is some of the little bit of grown up contact I get these days!

Shirley said...

Ok..here's another post just to make it look good..HAHAHAHA!!!

C's Mom said...

I'm here...I'm here! I'll be keeping an eye on ya.

Diana said...

I have been a lurker as I found our blog from someone elses. ALL 3 of your kids are beautiful and I love your last post on how your 2 kids are reacting to Larkyn..You have wonderful kids:)

Andie said...

Guilty as charged...I'm one of those who just found your blog in the last week or so, but I don't think I've commented. I'm sorry. I know it annoys me that my entire family (around the state and country) say they read my blog but only 2 or 3 have ever left comments! So...I was here! :o)
I enjoy your blog, your kiddos are cuties!
Blessings-Andie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a sad cry for attention really?

Steffie B. said...

I am one that has not commented lately either. I just have not been into the blogging as much as I was before. Hopefully once the weather is cooler and we are stuck in the house more I will get back at it!