My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, September 13, 2007

One Month Anniversary!! & Reegans First Day of Kindergarten!!!





















As I look back at these pictures it seems so long ago that David and I were in China. One month today we got our second daughter. Larkyn was so pale and timid when they first handed her to us. I was sure that I would not cry how wrong I was. On that day one month ago I didn't know what Larkyn would like or dislike. After one very fast month I can tell you that she likes her bottle, she loves her new brother and sister, she likes being tossed in the air by her daddy, she now gives me the biggest smiles when I go into her room after a nap. She can now stand with confidence on those tiny little legs when mommy holds her hands. The only thing she does not like is eating solid foods. She does not like a spoon or fork not even chop sticks near her month. She does not like any of us trying to feed her but she's starting to enjoy having the cats around. I wonder what our second month will teach us about her!!!!

Here she is today... so different in many ways from the first day we got her.
I miss all of the families that travelled with us you made this experience even more memorable.























Today also marked Reegans first day at Kindergarten. She has been so excited !! Reegan has know for weeks just what she wanted to wear on this day. Reegan informed me that in this particular outfit she looks almost like a teenager. We got to school and all went smoothly, no tears,, not even ME!!! She lined up and walked right in. She told me she had butterflies but that they were good butterflies. I have know doubt she will do wonderful in school... Reegan loves being around other kids and really seems to enjoy acacademics.








2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

We miss you too!
There's some pictures of you guys in our folder on Jame's photo server.
Congratulations to miss Reegan on her first day of big girl school!

Pug Mama said...

good luck to big girl Reegan!!!
You have two beautiful daughters!!!