My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, September 16, 2007


Surprise... surprise almost friends... When we first got home I truly though by Larkyn's reactions to the cats that this day would be a while coming. Larkyn was enjoying the crinkle of the cat treat bag when who should appear but Shadow herself... So I gave her a few treats and while she gobbled them down Larkyn took this opportunity to grab at her ear. Shadow was a trooper she just kept on eating her treats and then very carefully walked away.

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Larkyn is such a cutie.

Whew, I get dizzy looking at the spinning pool pics :)0

RoLo said...

aaah such a cutie, I will have to remember that "trick" with the treats when we come home to our furbabies with our little munchkin

Steffie B. said...

She is just so cute....don't you just love watching her?!?!? ;)

Pug Mama said...

good girl Shadow!