My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, September 7, 2007

Finally In My Arms!!!!

I finally had time to figure out how to download videos from our new video camera... I could watch this over and over and over. When I watch this video and look at Larkyn now it feels like that day was so long ago. I wish they could have slowed everything down on that day so I could have savoured every second!!!! Even now after almost a month since Larkyn became a part of our family I can't believe how much I love this little girl. My feelings for her were instant it didn't matter that I had missed her first 12 months. When that nanny place Larkyn into my arms it felt the same as when the doctor placed both of my new born babies in my arms. It must have been seconds after this video clip stopped that I burst into tears. If the room hadn't been filled with people I am sure I would have sobbed. It was the best cry!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Beautiful!!!

I love seeing these videos...it keeps me believing.

Shirley said...

Awww..brings back many memories Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Like Shirley said, it brings back so many memories. I will never get tired of clips like these. It brings me right back. It is all such miracle...

Tracey and Mike said...

Wow. It brings it all back. Got me all teary eyed!

4D said...

Just beautiful.

Keep smilin!