My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, September 1, 2007













Well we seem to be adjusting around the house. Larkyn is now sleeping through the nights which is wonderful for me. I am still keeping her naps short so she's a bit of a grumpy bear. We are still having no luck with eating solids. Yesterday she had her doctors appointment her weight is 17 pounds she hasn't gained since her check-up in Beijing. She has developed a bad case of eczema due to our dry climate so he prescribed some creams. He's not to concerned about the eating yet and gave us some suggestion for meal times. I brought our swing and fisher price activity center out, she's really enjoying those. Ryker and Reegan have been so wonderful with her. Reegan just loves playing with her and Ryker is so careful with her. Ryker has said the most touching things lately, not only has he told me over and over how cute she is, but yesterday while he was playing with her he looked up at me and asked "How could someone just abandon her... look at those eyes." I almost started to cry. Many times over these last five days I have seen all the love and attention that Larkyn is getting and I well up inside with so much sadness that she didn't have this for the first year of her life. Maybe someday when both of our children are grown and married they to will decide to adopt a child from another country.
David is still suffering from jet lag but I am pretty well back to normal, I am finding it hard to adjust to home life again and I sure miss the laundry service at the hotel. David has tried to convince me that he can't go back to my way of doing the laundry he has a higher standard of how his laundry should be done. I find when my husband makes comments like this a good smack on the head usually bring's him back to reality. These days my laundry services consists of the cloths being cleaned and then left sitting in the baskets until I can managed to get around to folding them.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

Love the photos, that smile is gorgeous. oooh and the song just started so I will have to linger hehehe just love it.
I adore her pink/brown shirt, very cute.

Colleen said...

Wendy she is simply stunning. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh stop with those sappy comments about your kids! Your words, the pictures, the music... You are making me cry and I am fearful for my keyboard! So, when do I get to meet her!