My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We Made It Home!!!


















Well we made it, David and I were a little worried a the beginning of the flight when we hadn't even taken off and Larkyn was fussy. She finally decided to settle down about five hours after we took off. Ryker met us at the airport and I almost burst out in tears when I saw my boy. Ryker has been just wonderful with Larkyn, and she has really taken to him as well. When we got home Reegan had decorated the house with balloons and streamers. Reegan gave me the best welcome home hug and kiss EVER!!! After being home two days she is still telling me how much she missed me. When I asked her what she missed most, her reply was "Your smell" How sweet is that.


Larkyn as been doing O.K with the time change so far. The first night she woke up around 1am had a bottle then slept until 4am. I wish I could say the first full day home was easy. I felt like the walking dead. But the second night Larkyn woke up around 2am had a bottle then slept until I woke her up at 10am, what a good kid. After a good night sleep I was feeling better today. My mom came over today to meet Larkyn, as tired as Larkyn was she managed to give her grandma lots of smiles.


I think David wants to make our bed a temple in which to worship, I have never seen anyone so happy to see a bed before. He was back to work today but needed to come home early and have a nap. Even though China was not his favorite place to visit he would do it all over again when he looks into Larkyns eyes and she smiles at him.

It's quite an adjustment getting back into the house routine, but the kids have been a huge help.

I want to thank all my family, friends and fellow bloggers who sent me warm wishes throughout this trip.


A friend at my sisters work sent me this wonderful outfit for Larkyn. Thank you soo much Mary!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over the difference in Larkyn in just two weeks. She has so much more colour and she just seems so much more alert and happy. She is definitely a gift from heaven!!! She is such a cutie pie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I hope you will all settle into a nice routine soon!

jennifer said...

How sweet it must be to see all your children together. I can't wait! I am glad things are going well.

Tao's Mommy said...

Welcome Home!!! Looks like you guys had a great time in Hong Kong. I bet Ryker and Reegan are spoiling Larkyn to death!!! Great travelling with you guys....wish we could've spent more time together. One day I will make my way up to the big city and will give you a call. Channing is doing amazing. Adjusting just fine now and is bonding more and more each day.
Hope all is well and talk to you soon!!!

Steffie B. said...

Hang in there....I thought the jet lag was horrible.....glad you made it home safe and sound! Larkyn is just a little honey!