My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, August 12, 2007

We are just hours from Getting Larkyn!!!

This is the Train Station in Hong Kong.










Our train ride to Guangzhou was great. Seeing the country side and how people live in the more rural areas was a real eye opener. Guangzhou is a very nice city with more open spaces then Hong Kong. The English here is far less and for the first time since we arrived in China I actually feel like we are in a very different country. We met up with Stephanie and her husband Steven for breakfast and then me and Stephanie went for a walk around outside.When we got back to hour hotel room we had a message to all meet in the hotel lobby to go and get our children!!!! The weather is warm and muggy but at least the sun us out. Our hotel is very nice and true to all the rumours the beds are very hard, David was not feeling the pain when he woke up, his back really hurt. Mine on the other hand felt great I think a hard bad suites me. When we arrived at our hotel we were very hungry. David would not eat anything at the hotel but I had the best fried rice with shrimp and there sweet and sour chicken was great. There's a MacDonald's just across the street so David was able to survive the night. The pictures below are of our train ride from Hong Kong to Guangzhou Enjoy.




Looking at some of these pictures really makes me thankful for all the things that we have. It also makes me realise just how little we need to survive in this world.





2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Kim said...

Great pictures..
I have goose bumps from looking at them.. I am very thankful for my life.. How sad..
Can't wait to see your sweet little girl..
Have fun..
Take care..
Kim

4D said...

SO exciting!

Keep smilin!