My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, August 20, 2007

Larkyn's Medical

So today was Larykn and all the other children's medical. There were no surprises with Larkyn, she very under weight. The Doctor told us to stop putting the rice cereal in her formula because the cereal is just wasted calories. She wants her drinking strait formula. When we get back we plan to have our pediatrician take a look at Larkyn as well. The clinic was very nice and clean, with lots of toys for the kids.


My honey never one to disappoint got hungry waiting for all the children to get there check - up. So he decided to order a pizza down the hall and eat it in the waiting room. " He was more then willing to share" By Canadian standards this pizza would never pass David's taste test, but in Beijing he said it was not bad. I fear the cow population in Calgary will drop drastically once we land in Alberta. There will not be a prime rib big enough. ha ha

We later went to the pearl Market were we picked up a few more gifts and another suite case. This shopping thing is really starting to get on David nerves. He's not much of a shopper back home and to be there while I spend.. spend .. spend just about gives him a heart attack. He keeps reminding me that we didn't come to China to shop!!! Actually I have to say I have been very good. Most of the people here are buying up the stores with clothes and souvenirs. I've made sure to only buy things that are different and you can only get here in China. Yet David still complains!!!!!! Yesterday while at the silk factory I saw this beautiful tapastry, something that would get handed down for generations. Despite the $10,000.00 price tage I personally felt this would make a wonderful addtion to our house. But NOOOO WAAAAAY was David reply. You know sometimes that husband of mine can be real Stink Bug!!! ha ha ha

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh come now David, what's $10,000 when spread over generations? I mean you really are unreasonable when it comes to giving Wendy what she wants....ha ha ha!! Glad to hear you were shopping in the pearl market! I will send an alert to the Cattle farmers of Alberta, they may want to up their production schedule once I let them know the market's supply is about to be greatly depleted!

Bye for now! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to have so many memories. This is better than birth in many ways!

She is a tiny little thing but oh so cute. Glad to hear you are making some progress with her already.

So glad to be able to share the experience this way although I would have loved to have gone with you!

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment on your shopping preferences! I have to agree with David that a $10000 heirloom is crazy. (Although knowing your taste I am sure it was absolutely beautiful.) Just like that $650 wallet that you were considering! Good thing I was there to drag you out of that store! See, God puts people around you to bring you to your senses! Keep up the good work Dave!

Shirley said...

Love following your journey..Brings back so many memories...THANKS!We have been home one month and boy has Olivia changed!!!