My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, August 2, 2007

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE !!!!!

I still can't believe we are leaving in four days. I kid you not I think I have put on ten pounds eating things that I should NOT be eating. I have not been sleeping well the last few nights, to much on my mind. I did wake up this morning feeling like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. I only had a few things to do today.
Now I must tell you a very cut but sad story. I took out one of our suitcases today and had it open. When I came back into the room inside was a pink pillow two of Reegans favourite blankets, two stuffed animals and some cloths. When I asked Reegan what was going on she replied that she was coming with me to China, I am still not sure if she intended on actually putting herself in the suite case. I thought this was very sweet, but it made me sad for her that she will miss me so much. Each day Reegan asks me how many more days until we leave. When I tell her she gets very quite and tells me that she does not want me to go. Reegan is very excited about her baby sister she just does not want me to go. Reegan is also feeling very much the big girl this week. She has gone four bedtimes without a pull-up on and been dry every morning. I am so proud of her!!!!!

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Polar Bear said...

That is so sweet. Poor Reegan she sure will miss you.

What a big girl! YEAH to dry mornings!!!

Calico Sky said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Kelly said...

That is sooo sweet. I think it will be as hard on Mom and Dad than it will be on Reegan. But, time will fly by for all of you, and before you know it Reegan will be hugging her little sister!