My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, August 15, 2007































Hallelujah!!!! Our first dirty diaper, you have NO idea how happy I am for that. I was NOT looking forward to having to put a you know what in you know were.

We did some sight seeing with our group today. Our first stop a very old Chinese Temple one of the only ones still preserved since the revolution. I found the gardens just beautiful and the carvings were amazing. David on the other hand was "seen one seen them all", he's not much into this sort of sight seeing. He made sure to take lots of pictures, after telling him the other day that he was not taking enough pictures he taking pictures of eveything.

After that we went to a really nice porcelain shop were we made a few purchases.


Larkyn still will not eat anything from our hands or a spoon. As soon as you put anything near her month that is not a bottle she turns her head and if you persist she starts to cry. She did however yesterday support herself on her legs while I was holding her waist yippee.

Tonight we are going on a dinner cruise, as you can imagine David is overjoyed with the prospect of yet another Chinese buffet.

Last night we went for a walk with the group and found some interesting food selections!!! Frog on a stick or if that's not to you liking how about octopus on a stick, I am sure with a bit of ketchup it would taste just yummy!!!














The Pearl River not the cleanest water I have see.












Tomorrow we leave for Beijing and will finally meet up with the rest of our group.

6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! Larkyn is so sweet and I am glad things are going well for you. I remember my elation when Jazzie finally had her first poop and that was after a you know what!

RoLo said...

heheh I laugh now at the dirty diaper happiness - but my day will come heheh - all the very interesting food photos!!! were you brave enough to try anything???

4D said...

Yeah...amazing how a dirty diaper can bring such joy!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. The comment about the diaper made me laugh. Looks very warm and humid. I will need to resit the temptation to eat all the street eats. Man they look good.

Mark in Toronto

Norma said...

Funny how dirty diapers bring such joy! Your daughter is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

What an adventure! Poor Dave! He is so narrow minded. I mean who wouldn't want to try frog on a stick? Larkyn is pretty cute! I'm not sure which one of you she looks like!? Tee Hee