My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, August 4, 2007

3 Days Left!!

Things are starting to feel a bit more relaxed around the house today. I was not running around the city getting this and dropping off that. I actually had time to sit on the back deck and watch the kids play in the pool. David is starting to feel the emotions of getting Larkyn. He just want's to get her NOW!!!! I know. I have packed to much and we are taking four suitcases, which means we will get charged extra when we travel in China. We will do our final pack on Tuesday morning or flight does not leave Calgary until 4pm. I have begged my husband NOT to pack his stuff 30 minutes before we leave. David tends to leave things to the last minute.

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Woo! Finally the time is here. I can't believe when we were out there two summers ago it was just the beginning of this adoption process. Have a safe trip and be sure to check Very soon after you return home.
Love,
Cousin Nancy

Shirley said...

Ok..here you go..Olivia doesn't like her teeth brushed, car seat..screamed all the way home from airport..Have bottle ready!!She is fine in it now..all good.Jacket...are you kidding..nope..extremely hot..Tank tops and shorts. Nights were like 80 degrees also. Days 95-100.humidity..bad. Snuggly bring..stroller keep home..You can get them there. I used both. The laundry place I went to gave them to us for free. Gave them back when done. Worse thing has to be the site seeing in the extreme heat. Over all trip..extremely amazing. Try to keep cool..lots of water a must!! Email me at allysmum@aol.com...anytime!!! Might be better to do it through email...Take care!!

Kelly said...

Hey Wendy, I hear ya. Things are calm around here too. I am doing my final pack today, and then tomorrow I can have lunch with some friends, and just enjoy some quiet time before Wednesday! Can't wait to see you in Beijing!

Steffie B. said...

I am so excited for you....I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

It's now Monday afternoon. I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow morning. I am going to go into withdrawal not being able to pick up the phone and talk whenever I want. I can't wait to see you and Larkyn when you get home!!!! I am so looking forward to looking after Ryker & Reegan while you are gone. I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! SAFE TRIP!!! Love you, Deb.