My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Larkyn







It's a little heart breaking to be so close to were Larkyn is and not be able to celebrate her 1st Birthday. I know she will be in our arms in just two days. Happy Birthday Miss Larkyn we will see you soon.










We are still having another wet and rainy day, it appears that yesterday Hong Kong shut down almost everything after 2pm due to a level 8 Typhoon warning. The city managed to be O.K. in the end.

Today we went out and did some walking around the city. We went to Jade and Pearl market today. David purchased me a really lovely black pearl neckless, and get this is only cost $15 Canadian. We are feeling a little less jet lagged today and tomorrow we leave for Guangzhou by train.
We have a wonderful view of the city from our hotel. I can only imagine what it must look like on a sunny clear day.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Larkyn!!!!! Wendy, 48 hours and your little boo will be in your arms! Thanks for the great pictures. I feel as though we are with you.

Pug Mama said...

Happy Birthday Larkyn!