My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, August 9, 2007

WE MADE IT!!!!


Well we made it 14 hours on a plane, boy was I tried. David quite enjoyed the luxuries of Business class, they sure keep you well fed on the plane. This little girl is 17 months old and was seated in front of us. She was so good, each time I looked at her I could help but think of our Larkyn. We arrived in Hong Kong to rain and storm clouds, we later learned from our flight attendant thAT before we left Vancouver there was a chance they might have to divert our plane do to poor weather. My first impression of Hong Kong were how surprised I was to see so much English everywhere, all the signs in the airport and on the street signs are English first and then Chinese. Our Hotel is lovely and the bed was sooo comfy, although as tired as what I was I think any bed would have felt great. The next few days we plan to relax and see more of the city. I still can't believe we are here!!!!!





2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Dave and Brenda said...

What a very exciting time for your family!! It takes me back to 2 yrs ago. Congratulations!!!! A family in town just showed us pictures of their little girl (just refered) and I think she's from the same orphanage as Larkyn. She was born Oct. 21, 06 and they hope to travel in Sept./Oct. Best wishes...we'll be following your journey. Brenda

Anonymous said...

Wow...my wife was following your blog, we are a waiting family here in Toronto, and she saw the little girl you posted in bus class and recognized her as Adele from another photo blog of a family in Hong Kong that she also follows: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evaclem/

in case you did not have the link. I understand that Eva took the photo for you. What a small world. What are the odds. Love the photos of HK. Look forward to following your blog. Good luck with everything and for a safe trip.

Mark and Angela