My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, August 11, 2007

One more Day until Larkyn is in our arms!!!!

So today is our travel day to Guangzhou. I am very much looking forward to the train ride there. It will be nice to finally meet up with some of the other couples in our group. We have been able to talk to our kids everyday on skype, technology is wonderful. We have very much enjoyed our time here in Hong Kong and our hotel has been wonderful. When we return we will be here for three days again and will be staying at the same place. I only hope the weather is better for our return. Well that it's for now the next time I blog we will be in Guangzhou... Tomorrow is our big day to finally get our sweet Larkyn!!!!!

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is finally here. It is 3:00 a.m. in Hong Kong right now and I'll be surprised if you are in fact sleeping...probably too excited about finally holding Larkyn in your arms. I am so very happy for you and David. I will be dying to get home from work tomorrow to log on and talk to you and see you holding my new niece. LOVE YOU ALL!

Shirley said...

Oh how exciting!! It will be such a memorable time for you. Just amazing. Look forward to seeing those pictures!!

Steffie B. said...

Just caught up...it was Sophia's b-day this past weekend.....I am so excited for you! I can't wait...I'll be stalking all day tomorrow! ;)