My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Not Home Yet




















Well we are not home yet. Three more days in Hong Kong then we are home word bond. Last night our first stop was the Outback steak house. I think I saw a tear in Davids eye when they put that plate in front of him. That piece of meat didn't have a chance. After a good nights sleep on a soft bed and beef in his belly my man was ready to take on Hong Kong.














We went to Victoria Peak on a clear day this would be breathtaking. the weather this time is a bit better but we still got rained on.
Miss Larkyn is working on her legs these days. She very much enjoys standing, with mommies help of course. We also visited the wax museum .

OK if my friend Donna is reading this part you might want to stop here. haha
For anyone who knows me you will certainly understand my shock and amazement when my husband took me to the Louis Vuitton shop and purchased me the wallet I have wanted for EVER!!!!! I think I need to starve my man of beef more often!!!! This trip just keeps getting better and better.

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so spoiled!!!!! No wonder you are always smiling whenever I see you. We all really miss you here and are waiting for you all to come home.....Reegan Ryker Loves Mommy Dad Larkyn xoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl!!! :-)

RoLo said...

WOW Double WOW WOW I am going to try this "starving" the hubby of meat heheheheheh

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! You are so spoiled! And David you are so weak! You know she is going to starve you then feed you steak more often just to get her way. Oh that would be so funny if you lost it! ha ha. Is it functional at least?