My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

WE ARE OFF!!!

Our bags are packed and ready to go. David just left to do some work and check on some last minute things before we leave.
I am actually shacking while I type this, not only am I VERY EXCITED!!! But a little nervous would be an understatement. There were days when I though this day would never come, I can not wait to have Larkyn in my arms I am feeling very blessed these days.

Well I guess the next post will be from Hong Kong were David and I will have a few days to ourselves before we take the train to get Larkyn. Larkyn's "In My Arms Day" is August 13.

Well everyone thank - you soo much for letting me share this part of the journey now on to the next step!!!

WE ARE OFF TO CHINA... WE ARE OFF TO CHINA... WE ARE OFF TO CHINA

Did I mention that we are leaving for China today????

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

Sending hugs and smooches your way.....get ready for the best trip of your life.....you'll never be the same!