My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Farewell Party






















Half of our group left today to go back to Canada, so last night Yulin had our farewell party. She had a magician and a dancer for the kids and she also had made for each a beautiful wall scroll with each child's Chinese name written on it.


It was sad this morning saying good-bye to some of the families knowing that we will only be able to keep in touch threw email etc., This Group has been amazing!!!!

The last of us all leave Beijing tomorrow. We will all be travelling in different directions. David and I will be going to Hong Kong for a day or two and will leave for Canada on the Monday. I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to being home. Being here in China has been just wonderful in so many ways, of course the best being the day we received Larkyn. But just being in her country, seeing where she is from, meeting the people and learning more about her culture and history has been amazing. I would never recommend coming to China in the summer because of the heat... But I certainly hope those who can travel here someday.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

Thank you for sharing your amazing time in China with us. Wishing you a safe journey home.

Steffie B. said...

Good luck and safe travels. Can't wait to see you all home safe and sound!