My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, August 14, 2007








We had more paperwork today and basically just relaxed. Larkyn had some time to see her nannies once again, they sure know how to make her smile and laugh.


Larkyn has been sleeping very well for us and drinking her bottles.
Well I have to go Larkyns is calling
bye


7 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Dave and Brenda said...

What a little cutie!! You will enjoy watching her develop....wonderful that you were able to meet one of her nannies.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You faces say it all Wendy! Congratulations! I have been thinking about you and trying to imagine what it would be like and it just makes my heart skip a beat! Well, the real adventure begins now. I'll be praying for you guys. Can't wait to meet her myself!

jennifer said...

She is beautiful. I love those big brown eyes. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

She just gets more beautiful everytime I see her!!!!!

RoLo said...

look at that smile aaah

Pug Mama said...

she has such beautiful eyes!!

Shirley said...

She is beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your stay in China. It is amazing~~