My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Well the days are just ticking away. We had a really bad crying episode with Reegan yesterday while swimming in the pool. Ryker had asked about our trip and once again Reegan started to say she didn't want us to go. Then she really started to cry. I asked her why she was so scared about us going. She said she didn't want us to get sick, you see she had over heard us talking about whether or not to take the Malaria medications and she's heard us off and on talking about not drinking the water etc., I explained to her that we had taken stuff that would prevent us from getting sick. But the tears kept coming, so I asked again why so sad and she said she's just have never been away from me for that long. The poor thing!!! I have a feeling that when we leave on Tuesday we might need to do it very quickly no long goodbye's.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor thing. I am sure she is going to be fine once you are actually gone. I think the anticipation of you going is the hardest part.

Shirley said...

A quick good bye?? That might be a bit tough for you. The trip to China..OMG it is going to be amazing!! I actually miss it! Any questions before you leave,,dont hesitat to ask..