My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Dog Whisperer

It's been over six years since I had a dog. Emma was a beautiful Golden Retriever. Unfortunately I was the primary care giver and when Reegan came along I wasn't able to give her the time she needed. I made the decision to find her a home where she would be the baby of the family. I was lucky enough to find the right people for her, but I think and miss Emma often.

Check Spelling
A few weeks ago I stumbled upon the show "The Dog Whisper" I had heard of it before but really hadn't watched the show before. After watching just one show it was like a light bulb went on. I suddenly realized that all of Emma's behaviour problems were 100% my doing. I was not her pack leader. I can now look back and see how I could have helped Emma with her anxiety's and her aggression with other dogs.


Even though we know longer have a dog I am totally hooked with watching this show... and I know someday if I do choose to have another dog I will be prepared.


Cesar and his best dog Daddy

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really quite simple - "Dog Whisperer", not "The Dog Whisper". FCS!