My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Few Pictures To Share

I haven't had much use for Tricycles. All three of my children have been given one and each time the same problem occurs... The pedals are too far forward and they are not able to make the bike go. I learned my lesson with Reegan and today I went out a got her a small bike with training wheels... As soon as she sat on the bike at Wal-Mart she was able to pedal like a pro.. She was so proud of herself when Reegan came home and she could ride her bike just like her big sister... She doing very well but still needs some work with her steering.




Larkyn first Night Gown. These used to be Miss Reegans... They look so cute on Miss Larkyn


The best for last... On the weekend Reegan went to her grandmother's house to do there yearly tradition of Easter crafts... Once again David's mother out did herself helping Reegan to create this wonderful Easter Bunny Basket.



2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

just love the Easter craft!

Lea
xo

JinXiu said...

wow, the kids are getting so big. I love the crafts

happy easter

staci