My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Surviving The Game

Since I started this blog, my husband has made a point to tease me about it when ever possible. I am sure some of you blogger can relate.

Well guess WHO has a blog??? Yup... You Guessed it... The one, the only "The Mocker himself!!!

I am sure right about now you are riveted wondering what he's decided to blog about. I can assure you it's nothing as important or as interesting as what we like to blog about. LOL

INVESTING... or more to the point Options!!!! Don't EVEN ask me what it's all about.. As soon as he starts to talk to me about it... I get that glazed looked over my eyes and start to picture myself in a far off land eating chocolate. That being said what I do know is what ever he's been doing seems to work... Many of or friends and people all over the world this year where devastated in the market... Like most everyone we certainly didn't make the mother load ... but we did manage to survive better then most, so he's must know what he's doing....

Just between you and ME.. He's very smart and he knows a lot about this sort of stuff. Not that I will EVER admit that to him directly. lol

I personally have no use for this sort of blog but you might or you might know someone who would enjoy what he has to say... If that the case here's his blog address..

www.optionsguynewsletter.blogspot.com

PS: Go on to his blog just to make his blog counter go up... It will make his day!!!!!

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

I am on it! LOL!

Lea
xo

Calico Sky said...

Well he has just had a visitor from overseas on his blog! ha!

Deb said...

That is funny. I'll have to go check it out, who knows I just might learn something! If not I'll stroke his ego for ya :O)