My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just look at this picture... In my dreams this is what I hoped for when Reegan went to the dentist this week for her first filling. A calm relaxed child!!!!

Unfortunately... this picture better depicts what Reegan felt was going to happen to her!

It started off well.. She got into the dentist chair fine. Allowed the dentist to put the numbing meds on the gum. I was feeling pretty good about this, my little girl was being very brave.

Then WHAM! BAM!!! in a blink of an eye, almost as if someone had switched children... the needle was about to go in and her jaw's clamped shut. It took me a good 30 minuets to stop the tears and panic... The poor thing really wanted to have this filling done, she didn't want to have a cavity, her fear of the needle was just so terrifying. Finally she promised she would try one more time. She was very scared and didn't like having the needle in her mouth but she did it. Once the freezing was working she was a trooper about having the cavity filled.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

that's a tough one! good smooth talking mom!
Have a nice Sunday!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

Aunt Debbie is very proud of Reegan!

Deb said...

What a trooper! Atta go Reegan!