My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Wonderful Easter Weekend

Reegan Adding the sugar and Cinnamon

The finished pie... Yum Yum

Our weather couldn't have been better... It was truly spring all weekend. On Good Friday my mom came over and baked apple and pumpkin pies... Reegan was over joyed with baking... She even made a pie all by herself, from the rolling of the pastry to the filling and finally putting the top on...
We had our Easter dinner on Saturday evening this year...We shared a wonderful Turkey dinner with my parents and David's parents.
The Easter Bunny did not disappoint this year... Once again the kids had fun running around the house filing there baskets full of chocolate Easter Eggs. Ryker decided to be too mature for Easter hunting and decided to let the little kids find them around the house.

I Just Found Them!!!

Too cool to hunt but NOT to cool to eat!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

LOL!

Lea
xo

Phyllis said...

Hi Wendy!

It has been a month since I checked out your blog. WOW. Lots has happened. I will call as soon as I get a few minutes. Happy belated Easter.

Phyllis

Brandi said...

Those pies sure look good, but I can't lie, the counter stood out the most, i love them!!

Deb said...

Looks like Easter was a hit there!
The pie's sound yummy!