My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15, 2007

Well after spending nearly two years following other blogs I have decided to try this for myself. I suppose I should start by telling a bit about our family. We are a family of four. My husband David myself "Wendy" and our two beautiful children Ryker and Reegan. We are currently waiting to hear about our third child, a little girl from China. My husband and I started this journey two years ago almost to the day. I remember it well, our two children were outside playing on a beautiful spring day when I looked at David and said that we had so much to give a child that didn't have a family. David looked at me and said "Lets look into it" and the rest is history. Four little words and two years later and we are now red ding ourselves for a new family member. This journey has not been without it's stresses. Mostly waiting... waiting and more waiting. When we started we had hoped to have had her home by the Summer of 2006, but that was not to be the case. A friend of mine tells me I am paper pregnant, which is a huge relief, because I certainly would not want to be pregnant for this long. If only there was a way to induce the CCAA.

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: