My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reegan's New Room



Well it's done. It's very pink and girly just the way Reegan wanted it. Makes me wish I could be a kid again. Once we get our referral picture I will start on the other room. I have talked to so many parents who are waiting for there little one and have had there baby's new room all done and they all sound so frustrated to just be waiting in a finished empty room... I plan to be very busy in those final weeks before we leave, and that way I hope it will fly by faster...



5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tammie said...

I love Reegan's new room! It's the perfect place for a princess.


We just started redoing Erin's room. Her furniture is in, but we still have to paint. She wants pink walls with purple butterflies.

Anonymous said...

Cute room. Jazzie would love it!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norma said...

Hi, Wendy, thanks for stopping by my blog. That is a beautiful princess room! I hope you get your referral soon!

A said...

What a very cool girl's room--very enchanting!!