My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, April 29, 2007

One Of My Favorite Things To Do

Hi Everyone... it's 10:30pm on Sunday evening. It's my time for the most part. Both Ryker and Reegan are in bed. Reegan is for sure asleep and Ryker is most likely trying his best to get to sleep.. he has problems with falling asleep. David is upstairs resting and I.. well I am down stairs on the couch wrapped up in the Afghan that my sister made for me. I have a great cup of tea. It's my usual Sunday night theme... I watch Desperate Housewife and then Brother's and Sister's. I usually end up eating some sort of chocolate. This time gives me a chance to think about our weekend... to reflect sort of speak.

It's a new week starting tomorrow, Once again I will work on being more patent, more understanding, more thoughtful, more giving, and more able to just laugh at the little stuff. I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you.

Oh and Colleen I hope you hear something wonderful this week!!!!

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Mya said...

Wendy,
I am right there with you! I love Brother's and Sisters. Guess your source on referrals coming out this week were right on! The pool looks great. Ours however is not looking to great!