My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, April 19, 2007

My Sister and My Best friend


Hi everyone my sister was bugging me the other day and wanted to know if I put her on my blog.... Well here she is...

She is such a beautiful person inside and out!!!!!!! Love ya Deb

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Norma said...

Hi, Deb! It's great to have a sister supporting you - I know because I have one!!

Norma said...

In reply to your comment, yes I am with FOI in the waiting child program - I hope to get a referral soon!!!

Norma said...

I guess I better give you my email address or we are going to be leaving alot of comments on each other's blogs! nursendog@yahoo.ca I don't know that FOI has given a wait time exactly. I was paper ready (including translation) by mid December but because of confusion with CCAA I was not DTC until Feb 2/07. LID is Feb 15 - I hope (expect?!) to have a referral within the next month.