My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, April 27, 2007

FOI Update

I sent an e-mail to Bob our Coordinators regarding the rumors about an early batch of referrals and the time line. Here was his replay.

At the moment all we have are (presumably the same) rumours. We understand that there were an inordinate number of LIDs at the end of October and very beginning of November so from the progress-through-LID-days, things may appear to be very slow this and next month.
Bob

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

Yucks! I hope there is a ray od light cause it is dark now...sigh

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Ah well, we'll still get there.

Colleen said...

I am just going INSANE with this...I just want to know!

Steffie B. said...

Hang in there.....I know this is so hard....you are so close! ;)