My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gloomy Thursday's

Well we have had a snow fall warning since last night. So far just lots of rain with some snow mixed in. Even after my dance class this morning I still feel like I just want to crawl back into bed and snuggle in for the day.

Reegan had a good day with her grandmother. She's so great with Reegan. They made some crafts, painted and just plain had fun.

I had to get some paper work done for my husband's company today. I like to put that stuff off until the last minute. I drives David nut's, I can't help it, I just can't get motivated when it come's to certain tasks. I've tried to explain to him that I am a FREE spirit, he just laughs and tells me he doesn't buy it. ha ha ha

I have been thinking about our little one's room... Because Reegans room is the Disney princess's I really wanted to do Mulan for her baby sister. This is becoming quite the challenge, it appears there is NOTHING out there to decorate a bedroom in Mulan. No wall paper, stencils, etc.,

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: