My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, April 26, 2007

This Stresses Me Out

It pains me to hear about the atrocities that are happening in Darfur. When David and I started to consider were to adopt from two years ago our first chose was Dafur in the Sudan. We were very discouraged to find out that we would not be allowed to adopt from that country. In the end we choose China and have never regretted that decision.

I have recently learned that China is one of the Sudans top financial supporter for the war against the African Muslims. China contributes tones of money towards the oil over there and 80% of that oil money goes to fund the killings.

I pledge to not only raise my Chinese Daughter to understand her culture but to also learn from there mistakes and to make this world a better place.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Agreed!

Anonymous said...

I have to say Wendy that I am so proud of the responsible, caring woman you have grown into. I am extremely lucky to have you for my younger sister and best friend. The world is a better place with you in it and we need more people like you.